Appointment Guidelines 2022 Covid-19
Our goal is to keep everyone safe and healthy.
As our office follows state and local guidelines, we have in place the following office protocols for your next visit: Our office will contact you two days prior to your scheduled visit to confirm your appointment and to review these guidelines.
- Please do not come to our office if you are experiencing any illness, cough, fever, chills, or difficulty breathing.
- If you have been exposed to, or are recovering from COVID-19, please let us know prior to your visit as Dr. Laub will contact you directly by phone to review your condition, prior to your appointment.
Upon arrival, you will be required to:
- Arrive at your scheduled time
- Wear a mask
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer
- Have your temperature taken
- Practice social distancing, please do not bring anyone with you. They will be asked to leave and wait outside of our office. (Exceptions for caretaker, or adult with a minor patient that will need to be present during visit)
- Please do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
If you have any questions, please contact our office prior to your visit at 415-381-6661. We look forward to seeing you soon!